Paul Davis has developed a SAFETY TRAINING PROGRAM specifically designed with Facility & Property Managers in mind. We want to help you and your staff stay current on all industry changes and standard training courses. Training with Paul Davis will help offset costs associated with education and development for your organization. We offer courses at our own facility and can also schedule educational seminars or training sessions at your building or facility per request.
Each year we schedule 1 seminar to be held at our training facility in Saddle Brook, NJ but have the ability to travel all over New Jersey assisting with training and scheduling an expert to come speak to your employees. Options include Safety and Restoration/Remediation topics. See below for the full list of courses. | print out the flyer here |
- Powered Industrial Truck Training [Fork Lift & Aerial Lifts]
- Lock Out | Tag Out
- HazCom [new GHS Hazard Communication Standards]
- Fall Protection *course requires longer lead time for scheduling
- Hazard Identification
- NJ Safety Committee Certification *course could allow for savings on Insurance Costs
- Supervisor Accountability
- Confined Space
- Accident Investigation
Paul Davis Topics | Restoration, Remediation Tips
- Fire, Water, Mold Clean-up | When can your staff handle it?
- Deodorization & Content Restoration *the importance of understanding the process
- Biohazard Clean-up | Awareness *not a certified course, would require bloodborne pathogens instructor*
We offer classes in Saddle Brook, NJ (our training facility) and will come to you! Schedule your in-house Safety Training today. Please contact Michael Oster at email@example.com to ask about availability and schedule a course.