Saddle Brook, NJ, Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The many roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for your family. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you realize a space that fits your needs and looks great, too.
The Paul Davis brand has offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. Though we are often called upon to assist with rebuilding after property damage, we are equally equipped to help people these important projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Saddle Brook kitchen, you can depend on us.
To make sure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. They will then work closely with you to design a blueprint and schedule for the remodel. Your project will be completed using the very best materials and the safest, most effective processes.
Along with improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this project, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It can also make your home more valuable.
Creating the ideal kitchen requires several important features. The items below are typically involved with most remodeling projects.
- Cabinetry: Other than walls and floors, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from for new countertops, including quartz, glass, laminate, and travertine. We can show you many options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: A new coat of paint could go a long way to revamp your kitchen, but it’s only the beginning. Creative backsplashes can add some flair to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? We can simply integrate a new fridge, oven, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you get this choice right. It’s our objective to help you find a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from track lighting to lights under the cabinet.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and call us for free kitchen remodel consultation. We’ll discuss the items listed above to determine the way to create your perfect kitchen.